Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!

Well, Halloween was a blast! Between The Bevan's party, Trunk or Treat and Charlies costume it was the best!!

Friday night I went to a party with some friends, we had a good time.. Becca and I went as PIGS IN A BLANKET.. it was pretty amazing.. :)

Saturday night the Branch hosted Trunk ro Treat.. we had an excellent truen out.. Plus the costumes we amazing.. One of the younger boys was an old man. They had shaved his head to show a curved hairline and they painted his hair grey. He had an oxygen machine and tubes, it was the best! It was fun to run into some of my students who were not only shocked to see me at the trunk or treat, but also freaking that I was LDS. It's really funny when that happens!! The day ended with a movie with friends and midnight runs to the diner!! :)


On Sunday, I had left charlie in his Halloween costume while I went to church and by the time I had made it back home he had wiggled his way out of it somehow. I would have paid big bucks to watch that event happen!! :) I didtched the trick or treating and went to a friends house for her sweet party! We had fun, played games and just chatted! It was a great end to a fabulous weekend!! Cant wait to do it all again!! I hope everyone else had as fantastic of a weekend as I did!! ~Until Next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment