Monday, October 25, 2010

This Weekend!!



So... This weekend had quite the excitement.. We had our first Jr. High dance of the year, it was the Fall Ball! We were told to dress up for the dance, and did I ever dress up! I was the best shower ever! Only a few people were perceptive enough to know it was from The Karate Kid, but it was great! All of my students loved it and the staff too.. It was fabulous.

This next weekend I have a Flippn' Sweet Halloween party to go to and I have yet to decide what im going to go as... I have a few more ideas im playing with so we will have to see... Oh, and the YSA branch here is sponsoring the Stake Trunk or Treat so this could be interesting.. Fernando Fernini (my car) will be going as a black widow spider.. It's going to be quite the costume.. As for me, the suprise... is yet to come :)

Well, I have to get back to work, unfortunately, and plan for class on wednesday... I hope you enjoy the pictures and have a good laugh! Until Next Time!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember the shower costume in The Karate Kid. I think you did a great job on your outfit! I'm so glad you started a blog because then I can check-in with you more often seems how I'm such a terrible friend when it comes to picking up the phone. Talk to you soon, and hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog!! And your costume... AWESOME. I hope I get to see it again at the trunk or treat.... :)

    ReplyDelete